Close

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS CO TeeSquare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mouse Wheel Stopped Working

Anybody know why the mouse wheel might stop working in BMS?

I tried it in Word and it works. I tried it in another version of BMS and it works.

It worked last night in 4.33.2. Tonight it will not let me zoom in and out in the 2d map in 4.33.2.

I am hoping to avoid doing a reinstall. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it a setting in your TARGET profile that could be causing a conflict?

You might also, if this is still a thing in 4.33.2, check your Falcon BMS.cfg file for "set g_bMouseWheelKnowbs 1"

Are you using it for Zoom or just turning virtual knobs? Or do you have it set for a different function?

Blog Entries
    I just use it to zoom in and out on the 2D map screen when making missions. It is not set to do anything in the advanced axis area, the key file or Target. I will check the config file although I haven't been in there in a while so nothing should have changed.

Blog Entries
    Fbear said that he has had this issue in the past. He would fly a mission then come back to the map and the wheel would work again. I did a reinstall and the wheel worked again. But today it stopped working again. So I tried Fbears idea and it worked. I jumped into a campaign flight, looked around for a few seconds, then ended the mission and the wheel worked again. Strange that this is coming up now. I have never had this issue before.