Close

ZeroCount

X-55 Deadzones?....

Hi All,

For the X-55 users, do you have dead zones set up for your X-55 Rhino?

I have been trying to AAR recently and to be honest I'm finding it extremely hard.

Most likely it's just my inexperience but I was wondering if anyone has any tweaks they a they ghave for smoothness with the X-55?

Or if anyone has any AAR tips as well?

Thanks in advance.

ZeroCount.

Blog Entries
    Hey ZeroCount,

I own an X-55. Are you setting your dead-zones thru your HOTAS software or thru BMS? I personally set all my settings through BMS. The only dead-zone I set was "small" in the Y-axis. One other point, have you played around with the different "springs"?

Drac...sends

I don't have the X-55 but I do have the Cougar FSSB and I have a 7% dead zone on both axis

Intel Core i7 i7-7700K 4.2 GhZ (turbo 4.5 GhZ) Processor; ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/AC Motherboard; Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 MHz Memory; EVGA GeForce 1080 GTX FTW 8 GB Video Card; 1x500 GB SATA 3 GB/s Western Digital HDD; 1X2000 GB SATA 6 GB/s Western Digital HDD; LG 34 inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD IPS Monitor; 2x 8 inch VGA CCTV MFD monitors with Thrustmaster MFD buttons installed, Propnut ICP, Thrustmaster Cougar (Warthog Grip), Track IR 5, Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

ZeroCount
    Drac,

I was setting it through the the MadCats software, should I not do that?? I had the "stiffest" spring on, I have brought that down to the next lowest. I will do a deadzone through BMS to see if that makes flying easier in AAR.

Thanks for the help, will report back how that goes incase others get an X-55 in the future and run into the same issues.

Thanks for the replies guys.