Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baltic Theater

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS CO TeeSquare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Baltic Theater

The 63rd finished the 1989 Korean Campaign on the evening of Day 4.

We will be changing theaters to the Baltic Theater on Thursday April 5, 2018. Please have the theater installed and ready for the next flight. The theater can be downloaded from the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd4zk7ezc2...ALTIC.zip?dl=0

This should be fun. Head-to-head with the Russian Federation!

Last edited by Jolly; 04-01-2018 at 20:50.

"Fighter pilots ne'er fear; Jolly Greens are always near!"

PRIMARY MACHINE:
    ASRock B450M MB // CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1650 // MONITORS: LG 32" 4K w/ ASUS 21" Touchscreen // RAM: Corsair 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4 // HD: WD 512MB SSD M.2 2280 // OS: Windows 10 Pro // CONTROLS: FSSB 1 mod'd HOTAS Cougar & Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Peddles // 'PIT: Modified Akers-Barns Mk 1 Cockpit

SECONDARY MACHINE:
    Shuttle Barebones SH67H3 // CPU: Intel i7 3770K 3.4 GHz // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1050TI // RAM: Kingston 16GB 1333 MHz DDR 3 // HD: 1TB WD Green SATA 6Gb/s, 64MD Cache // OS: Windows 7 Ultimate // CONTROLS: Uber mod'edTM HOTAS Cougar w/ Cougar MFDs & Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals // 'PIT: Akers-Barnes Mark 1 Cockpit

Blog Entries
    LOL, I hope that it is stable enough. I was able to finish a few missions from the F16 base directly south of the red area but then tried some from Skrydstrud and it would lock up on before takeoff every time. I tried ETNL Laag next and was able to take off, get to the target and launch AGM 88's but it locked up after some BVR with several bandits.

I will check some of my settings and see if I can make it any more stable.

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS Pilot Hardball's Avatar
    theater installed, Question what is going to be our base and where do I find airport and approach charts??

56th VFW / 63rd VFS Pilot Figmo's Avatar
    Rgr Tee Square. Is that Build 16084?

Hardball, if that is the correct build, I found the charts in the Docs and Charts folder in Add On Baltic in the Data Folder. Hope that helps.

Blog Entries
    The build number that you see is for BMS not the theater. It is the same in Baltic and Korea 1989.

The version number is the lower left and says Developer copy V3.50.01.

I have been testing ETNL Laage air base. I have been able to take off from there 3 times but the game locked up on my way back once.

I tried EKSP Skrydstrup air base and the sim locks up on the ground consistently.

EPSN Svidwin only has 2 squadrons and may be the best but we will test and see.
    Last edited by TeeSquare; 04-02-2018 at 21:18.

Every time I exit a sortie I CTD. Sometimes is waits a few seconds after taking me to the debrief screen, but I always CTD (out of 6 tries).

Have tried a couple of sorties, always managed to exit but there seems to be a longer delay than normal to exit.....
    No crashes

Blog Entries
    If you fly in windows mode it may seem like a CTD but it is taking a while to bring up the debrief screen. If we have too many issues then we will fly in a different theater. So far I cant get my TGP to zoom in and out. The range knob up and down isn't working.

I read that they have way more objects than what BMS recommends and it slows things way down.

airport charts

Airport Charts for Swidwin:
    EPSN.zip