Close

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    56th VFW/ 63rd VFS CO TeeSquare's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I fly on Fridays when requested. If we get regular requests for Fridays then I will show up regularly.

Hello. Is there going to be a flight this week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dap20 View Post
    Hello. Is there going to be a flight this week ?
    Even though I'm still on vacation, I think mostly everyone else is back so there may be one. Welcome to the 56th as well Dap
    http://www.56thvfw.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=234&d=1502935133
    "Once you start thinking you're the best you might as well quit cause you won't get any better" -Dale Earnhardt

Welcome Dap. Let me know when is most convenient for you and I can try to make myself available. I'm really interested in flying a little more often. What is your time zone?

Blog Entries
    I will be flying Thursday night. I will post the flight info at the link tomorrow afternoon. The theater that we have been flying in lately is the KTO that comes with 4.34.

Awesome. My timezone is -5 gtm. I'll be looking for the fligth info. What time will be the departure?

Blog Entries
    The time is on the first post. I needed to update the Zulu time due to daylight savings.

The flight is at 6pm PDT/ 0100 Zulu the next day. The forum has a Zulu clock in the upper right corner to help figure out what time it is. For me right now is 12:14pm PDT, 19:14 Z. If I am doing the math correctly, it would be 8pm your time since you are -5. Our time changes by one hour when we go into daylight savings this time of year. So this time of year I am -7 and in the winter I am -8. Because of the time change I have to update the Zulu time on the first post.

Blog Entries
    I updated the first post with the flight. I usually just post up front but for today I will post it here too. Click on the link to download the WDP map and knee card. The ini file goes in your campaign folder and will load the threat circles and lines when we start the campaign.

Thursday
    Flight Thursday July 11, 2019, 18:00 PDT (Next Day 01:00Z).
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0duft93bl6...rsday.zip?dl=0

Thank you Tee and Jolly for today's fligth. I wasn't the best wingman I got nervous and hit the runway on takeoff. But I have some years experience. Hope to see you soon again in the battlefield.

Blog Entries
    I was wondering what happened. No worries. You are welcome to fly with us anytime.