Close

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    56th VFW/ 63rd VFS CO TeeSquare's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Due to that last few weeks of no shows, I will not be scheduling regular flights for Friday evenings for the time being.

The 308th has a flight time most Friday evenings an hour later. Those still wanting to fly on Friday's can sign up when Wrongway or Jolly post their flight times.

I'm back home in two weeks, game on!!!

Dman

Quote Originally Posted by TeeSquare View Post
    Due to that last few weeks of no shows, I will not be scheduling regular flights for Friday evenings for the time being.

The 308th has a flight time most Friday evenings an hour later. Those still wanting to fly on Friday's can sign up when Wrongway or Jolly post their flight times.
    The 308th welcomes all with open arms! We've mostly been Beta testing with 4.34, but we are flexible and will fly whatever the masses wish.

Cheers,
    Jolly

"Fighter pilots ne'er fear; Jolly Greens are always near!"
    DESKTOP: Shuttle Barebones SH67H3 // CPU: Intel i7 3770K 3.4 GHz // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1050TI // RAM: Kingston 16GB 1333 MHz DDR 3 // HD: 1TB WD Green SATA 6Gb/s, 64MD Cache // OS: Windows 7 Ultimate // CONTROLS: Uber mod'edTM HOTAS Cougar w/ Cougar MFDs & Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals // 'PIT: Akers-Barnes Mark 1 Cockpit

Cool

barba-terminator-im-back1.jpg

And cant figure out why my pics post so small lol.
    http://www.56thvfw.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=234&d=1502935133
    "Once you start thinking you're the best you might as well quit cause you won't get any better" -Dale Earnhardt

With a beard? And bionic eye? Classic Chaser... Welcome back.
    Last edited by dman530; 02-27-2019 at 01:17.

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS Pilot
    Hey all ! I spent some time today getting 4.34 up and running. Everything is working, except for......YAME !

WHICH IS LAME !

I can't get the MFDs to extract, and flying without them is something I can't fathom. On the BMS thread for YAME the developers are working hard on a version for 4.34, hopefully it will be available soon and I'll be able to fly next week.

So excited 4.34 if finally out, it looks totally cool. Have not tried the IFF yet, but that looks like a game changer !

Sorry I can't make tonight's flight......out of time and energy. And ideas on how to get the MFDs to extract. Time for a shower.

F-Bear

Quote Originally Posted by F-Bear View Post
    Hey all ! I spent some time today getting 4.34 up and running. Everything is working, except for......YAME !

WHICH IS LAME !

F-Bear
    Lame indeed!!! And I wouldn't expect it to be fixed by next week. More like "3-4 weeks".

YAME does not play well with 4.34 which has been the case for nearly a month now. If you can't fly without it, note in the BMS forum that some people have had luck with having both 4.33 & 4.34 installed on their machines, but not all instruments work as advertised. This was the last time I had YAME work for me, and since I removed 4.33 off my machine, I have no desire to load it back on just to make YAME work. :P

Cheers
    Jolly

"Fighter pilots ne'er fear; Jolly Greens are always near!"
    DESKTOP: Shuttle Barebones SH67H3 // CPU: Intel i7 3770K 3.4 GHz // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1050TI // RAM: Kingston 16GB 1333 MHz DDR 3 // HD: 1TB WD Green SATA 6Gb/s, 64MD Cache // OS: Windows 7 Ultimate // CONTROLS: Uber mod'edTM HOTAS Cougar w/ Cougar MFDs & Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals // 'PIT: Akers-Barnes Mark 1 Cockpit

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS CO TeeSquare's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had troubles with YAME too. I think I had to delete the hook files. Stop using hook. Point it to 433. I may have pointed it to 434 first tried it , it didn’t work then pointed it to 433.. I just checked and my YAME is still pointed to 433. I also checked windowed mode. Then it started working with 434 beta and still works with 434 public.
    Last edited by TeeSquare; 05-03-2019 at 17:04.

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS Pilot
    Well, I got it to sort of work......their website now has a post on 4.34 and a work-around:

https://www.yame64.com/how-to/

the tops of my MFDs are getting clipped....can't sort out why. But at least I have something. Guess I'll just pretend the MFDs are battle-damaged....ha ha ha.

Hopefullly they'll get an update out soon, but the link above says something about "falcon weeks" so that scares me !

Can't complain though....it is FREE and AWESOME so I can be patient.

F-Bear
    "practicing great patience"

56th VFW/ 63rd VFS Pilot
    Hey TeeSquare ! I notice you had a flight posted for last Friday, does that mean we are flying on Fridays again now?

F-Bear