Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think somethings wrong with the server... Coug and I went on a pretty sweet AI mission yesterday to take out some unsuspecting ground movers and I got shot down by AAA... Let me know if you need the debug logs.

The debug log for this one was Dman was at <8000 ft below the clouds. I was at 20000 ft above the clouds.
    Last edited by Cougar; 12-28-2020 at 20:40.

Quote Originally Posted by dman530 View Post
    I think somethings wrong with the server... Coug and I went on a pretty sweet AI mission yesterday to take out some unsuspecting ground movers and I got shot down by AAA... Let me know if you need the debug logs.

Uummmm...I can't speak for Maestro, but I haven't personally up graded the AAA to shoot you down other than luck from the code. Soooo...maybe fly higher?? Or jink?

"Fighter pilots ne'er fear; Jolly Greens are always near!"

PRIMARY MACHINE:
    ASRock B450M MB // CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1650 // MONITORS: LG 32" 4K w/ ASUS 21" Touchscreen // RAM: Corsair 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4 // HD: WD 512MB SSD M.2 2280 // OS: Windows 10 Pro // CONTROLS: FSSB 1 mod'd HOTAS Cougar & Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Peddles // 'PIT: Modified Akers-Barns Mk 1 Cockpit

SECONDARY MACHINE:
    Shuttle Barebones SH67H3 // CPU: Intel i7 3770K 3.4 GHz // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1050TI // RAM: Kingston 16GB 1333 MHz DDR 3 // HD: 1TB WD Green SATA 6Gb/s, 64MD Cache // OS: Windows 7 Ultimate // CONTROLS: Uber mod'edTM HOTAS Cougar w/ Cougar MFDs & Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals // 'PIT: Akers-Barnes Mark 1 Cockpit

SERVER IS DOWN!

Sorry to say that the server is down for the time being. Apparently "10 year old" hardware doesn't withstand the demand of Falcon BMS very well. Maestro is hard at work trying to bring the server back up, but it may not be up again until Thursday at the latest. Check back tomorrow for more information.

Cheers,
    Jolly

PRIMARY MACHINE:
    ASRock B450M MB // CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1650 // MONITORS: LG 32" 4K w/ ASUS 21" Touchscreen // RAM: Corsair 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4 // HD: WD 512MB SSD M.2 2280 // OS: Windows 10 Pro // CONTROLS: FSSB 1 mod'd HOTAS Cougar & Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Peddles // 'PIT: Modified Akers-Barns Mk 1 Cockpit

SECONDARY MACHINE:
    Shuttle Barebones SH67H3 // CPU: Intel i7 3770K 3.4 GHz // VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 1050TI // RAM: Kingston 16GB 1333 MHz DDR 3 // HD: 1TB WD Green SATA 6Gb/s, 64MD Cache // OS: Windows 7 Ultimate // CONTROLS: Uber mod'edTM HOTAS Cougar w/ Cougar MFDs & Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals // 'PIT: Akers-Barnes Mark 1 Cockpit

TESTING HAS CONCLUDED!

Thanks to all for helping out with the testing. Maestro & I have determined that his server(s) are a viable option and we do plan to press forward on building a more permanent server for the Wing. With that said, Until we can put together a machine that isn't too old (the physical Dell machine) or experiences one too many glitches (the virtual machine) the server will be up & down as required. Testing will continue, and I will ask you all to join Maestro & myself case-by-case. And of course We are still pressing ahead with another "Delta Hawks Weekend" January 15-17.

With that said, the server IS UP, for the time being. It is the alternate server Maestro has ("Hawk" vs. "Apollo") so it will go down again (be swapped over) once the Apollo is back up (expecting this weekend).

Cheers,
    Jolly

PRIMARY MACHINE:

SECONDARY MACHINE: