Close

Thread: User Pruning

User Pruning

Due to spam coming into the forum, I have pruned about 75 users from the forum. If you would like to join the 56th or be a registered member of the 56th forum and you are one of the users who got removed, please re-register on the forum. I deleted users based on activity level with the exception of a few who have been members of the 56th since it was formed in 2000. This was just to remove any possible spammer users from the forum and so I can keep a better handle on it. The website now has a firewall on it and a spam catcher for the forum so Im hoping spammers will not be a problem anymore.

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused for some.

Cougar
    56th VFW/CC

Intel Core i7 i7-7700K 4.2 GhZ (turbo 4.5 GhZ) Processor; ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/AC Motherboard; Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 MHz Memory; EVGA GeForce 1080 GTX FTW 8 GB Video Card; 1x500 GB SATA 3 GB/s Western Digital HDD; 1X2000 GB SATA 6 GB/s Western Digital HDD; LG 34 inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD IPS Monitor; 2x 8 inch VGA CCTV MFD monitors with Thrustmaster MFD buttons installed, Propnut ICP, Thrustmaster Cougar (Warthog Grip), Track IR 5, Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Thanks Cougar, I know that this was a lot of hassle for you and took up a bunch of your time...