Close

Lessons to be learned

New to 56th Fighter Wing

Rate this Entry
I am currently running Falcon 4.32 with 6 updates. Will that be the correct format?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is the latest update. Some folks are flying the Israeli Theater v0.97 which is an add-on theater. Welcome to the 56th.
    Updated 08-06-2013 at 13:19 by Drac
    Tuesday, sat and sun we have been using Balkans theater. The correct version is on the 56th web site. Sundays have been the basic Korea theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drac
    That is the latest update. Some folks are flying the Israeli Theater v0.97 which is an add-on theater. Welcome to the 56th.
    Drac: Thanks for the welcome, I am a rookie with regard to the radars and how to use them. I was a pilot although I can no longer fly due to my health. I have been flying Falcon 4.0 for a while, but I need some help with the radar systems, bombs and rockets.
    Updated 08-12-2013 at 12:29 by Wolf
    For the radar, you can start with looking in the docs folder of your bms install.

C:\Falcon BMS 4.32\Docs\Falcon BMS Manuals

Look for the BMS-Manual.pdf and go to page 81. There is a very good read there on the radar. I can help too if you like. I am available most nights after work for a few hours after 5pm PDT except Tuesdays when we have a flight.

We can work on locking up and shooting at targets while also mixing in some basic BVR tactics.
    Also look at BMS-Dash1.pdf in the same folder page 88. Probably better to start with this one, then go to the one above.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeSquare
    Also look at BMS-Dash1.pdf in the same folder page 88. Probably better to start with this one, then go to the one above.
    Thanks TeeSquare: I will read the pages that you recommended. Is there a way that a person and listen to a mission without participating in the mission? I think that I would learn a lot from just listening.
    Another question is do you have to answer a Random Question every time you post on a blog?