PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Flight OPS

Wingnut
06-01-2014, 08:29
Please sign up for weekend flight OPS with the 310th here. Weekend posts will be made showing the pertinent dates. Indicate your desire to participate by signing in. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Wingnut

Requiem
11-20-2015, 12:44
Hi,

anyone planning on flying this weekend. Sunday is ok but im off work all weekend so i am flexible.

My timezone is GMT.

Cheers

Requiem

Scoob
11-20-2015, 13:33
The 310th normally meets up at 08:15 ET on Teamspeak Saturday, and 08:00 ET on Teamspeak Sunday. Usually is Wingnut (host), myself, and Cougar, flying Wingnut's on-going RF campaign in KTO. Connection speed should be 1024, and IVC is not normally used. Assume BMS 4.33 (Public) is the install.

Anyone wanting to fly is welcome, but, pilots should be proficient in all aspects of a combat flight, (takeoff, navigation, avionics, weapons deployment, landing). We normally occupy a single package on a specific A-G mission.

Requiem
11-20-2015, 14:35
Oh cool.

Do you mind if i tag along tomorrow? I have not really had a chance to get familiar with 56th sops but i have been flying falcon regularly since the beginning and know how to use all the aircraft systems and fly proficiently. I just cant wait to get into some multiplayer action. ;)

Thanks

Requiem

daque
11-20-2015, 15:25
I can certainly concur... Requiem and I ran the Harm mission this morning.. He stuck to my wing like glue, all the way thru touchdown.. and was totally on top of weapon deployment

Scoob
11-20-2015, 19:50
Should be fine. I think Wingnut still needs to get the 4.33 (public) sorted. I'll harass him tonight.

Requiem
11-20-2015, 20:17
Awesome. Then i shall see you on teamspeak at 0815 ET :D

Ok im off to bed have a good evening folks :cool:

Requiem

Scoob
11-21-2015, 14:09
Great job this morning! Come fly with us any time, Req.

Requiem
11-21-2015, 15:04
Great job this morning! Come fly with us any time, Req.

Thanks scoob ;) Should be on tomorrows flight aswell.

Goblin
12-15-2015, 20:33
The 310th normally meets up at 08:15 ET on Teamspeak Saturday, and 08:00 ET on Teamspeak Sunday. Usually is Wingnut (host), myself, and Cougar, flying Wingnut's on-going RF campaign in KTO. Connection speed should be 1024, and IVC is not normally used. Assume BMS 4.33 (Public) is the install.

Anyone wanting to fly is welcome, but, pilots should be proficient in all aspects of a combat flight, (takeoff, navigation, avionics, weapons deployment, landing). We normally occupy a single package on a specific A-G mission.

Shoot! I didn't see this. These time slots work much better for me. I would like to join if you guys are still doing this. Mavericks are still a little weird for me, but everything else is pretty good. AAR is no problem either.

Wingnut
12-19-2015, 09:09
You are definitely welcome Goblin, come on in!

Goblin
01-01-2016, 15:48
Flew a mission with Requiem last Sunday -- it's good to fly with human beings again!

Don't know if anyone's flying this weekend (2016Jan2), but I'll try to make Saturday morning (wife may have other plans); I will definitely check in on Sunday morning.

P.S. I've got my Mavericks pretty much squared away. Much better consistency now. Turns out I was locking with extended FOV rather than zoomed in. That made a huge difference for me. Went from about 50% hits to well over 90%.